Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Less Than Pallateable Palin

I opened my email this morning and found this. "Not an SNL Skit". Who cares about her politics? Get this Alaskan hottie a Maxim Spread. I'm sure she gives the best Eskimos kisses. Do I smell another scandal?? This pic is from her future son-in-law, Levi Johnson's MySpace page. Maybe the baby is hers and Levis?????

***it's been revealed that the pic is a photoshop edit but we like it so it'll stay up a few more days.***
Read more from the eloquent Mr. Johnston's Myspace profile after the jump.


"I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.
"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."
"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.
He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."

Um, would this guy be hanging in the White House? Will Sarah be??? Proud to be an American....yeeehaw!

No comments:

A Lil Bit of Ticker Tape