Thursday, September 18, 2008

Notable Quotable


Photo Credit: rantsfrompurgatory.blogspot.com

In an interview with the Omaha World Herald, Nebraska Senator Chuck Hagel said the following in regards to Governor Sarah Palin:

"I think it's a stretch to, in any way, to say that she's got the experience to be president of the United States"

"She doesn't have any foreign policy credentials,...You get a passport for the first time in your life last year? I mean, I don't know what you can say. You can't say anything."


"I think they ought to be just honest about it and stop the nonsense about, 'I look out my window and I see Russia and so therefore I know something about Russia.'" "That kind of thing is insulting to the American people."

Senator Hagel is a highly respected member of the Republican Party and a senior member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Simply put, he knows what he's talking about and his opinion isn't driven by partisanship.

No comments:

A Lil Bit of Ticker Tape