Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SAY IT AIN'T SO JOE! SAY IT AIN'T SO!

I almost voted for you in the 2004 primary, since I'm a native of CT and for a time you were MY senator. Losing must be such great sorrow to push you to appear at the RNC.

There's so many great Joes ... it's a good name. There's also a Cup of Joe that people all around the world enjoy, so why did Joe Lieberman have to go and spoil a great name? He could be remembered with other popular Joes like Joe Biden or even middle-of-the-road, don't trouble the water Joes, like R&B singer Joe. But now, he's down there with Joe Dirt.

This is the only time I will ever reference something Star Jones said, but Mr. Lieberman, it's so sad for you to sink so low just to get a prime time TV spot as you "are in the sunset of [your] career."

Lucky for you, the ink on the napkin I wrote my notes on during your speech smeered when I wiped the tears from my eyes after laughing hysterically at the lack luster appeal you made to the American people...so I'm gonna have to watch your speech again to rip it apart piece by piece. Shame.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Genuis,
You went so "the opposite of soft" on LIE-Berman. YOUCH! -Naj

J. Genius said...

LOL @ Naj. That's like Mike Vik speaking at a PETA/Vegetarian rally... things that make you go hmmm...

A Lil Bit of Ticker Tape